ARE YOU READY?
Do you want to create great software solutions with us? Do you have high standards for layout, performance and code? Do you bring in your own ideas and can you inspire others for them? Do you reflect on ideas and decisions and check whether they meet current requirements? If you have thought "yes" four times, you are in Level 2.
As a Frontend Developer (m/f/d) in our BAMcave in Oberhausen (or remote), you will work in a highly qualified team on learning and training platforms for well-known customers from the automotive industry, websites and other individual software solutions. With your skills you create immersive digital experiences and contribute to the quality of our software.
- you design, develop and deploy interactive and responsive web applications
- you ensure that the applications are compatible with all browsers
- you contribute to the design of system architectures and the selection of technologies
- you document architecture and processes
- you have a degree in computer science or a completed apprenticeship in the IT field and professional experience
- you have good knowledge in the framework Vue.js
- you have an independent and solution-oriented working style
- you are a team player with a lot of creativity
NICE 2 HAVE
- Certificate from the Bob Ross painting school
- Sonic Boom or Hadouken
- free recitation of at least 15 movie or book quotes