ARE YOU READY?
Do you want to create great software solutions with us? Do you have high demands on performance, code and scalability? Do you bring in your own ideas and can you inspire others for them? Do you reflect on ideas and decisions and check whether they meet current requirements? If you have thought "yes" four times, you are in Level 2.
As a Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) in our BAMcave in Oberhausen (or remote), you will work in a highly qualified team on learning and training platforms for well-known customers from the automotive industry, websites and other individual software solutions. With your expertise you contribute to the security, stability and quality of our software.
- you independently design and implement CMS plugins
- you extend and improve our software solutions
- you contribute to the design of system architectures and the selection of technologies
- you design, develop and deploy interactive and responsive web applications
- you ensure that the applications are compatible with all browsers
- you are responsible for the implementation of technically demanding requirements from analysis to rollout
- you take care of quality assurance and documentation
- you have a degree in computer science or a completed apprenticeship in the IT field and professional experience
- you have several years of experience with web or mobile applications (frontend, backend, DevOps)
- you have experience with: PHP, Node.js, design patterns and cloud platforms (e.g. AWS)
- you ideally have experience in designing RESTful APIs (GraphQL)
- you have good knowledge in database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- you have an independent and solution-oriented work style
- you are a team player with a lot of creativity
NICE 2 HAVE
- The Elder Wand
- Star Wars Lego collection (70,000+ pieces)
- Free recitation of at least 15 movie or book quotes