Are you ready?
Do you want to create great designs with us? Do you have high standards for aesthetics, clarity and impact? Is your head a sea full of creative ideas and do you want to enrich our projects with them? Do you reflect on ideas and decisions and check whether they meet current requirements? If you have thought "yes" four times, you are in level 2.
As a Digital Designer (m/f/d) in our BAMcave in Oberhausen, you will work in a highly qualified team on learning and training platforms for renowned customers from the automotive industry, innovative websites and great content for various digital channels. With your skills and drive, you will contribute to the quality of our creations and create immersive digital experiences.
- you design user-friendly web and app interfaces
- you develop concepts for interaction design and information architecture
- you pay attention to usability and apply effective UX methods
- you create graphics, logos, postings and much more
- your layout designs make frontend developers love you
- you develop methods and select appropriate tools and technologies
- you create designs that are effective and enchanting
- You have a degree or training in the design field (e.g. graphic, media, communication or information design) or you are a career changer who really knows how to do it
- you have professional experience with a focus on web and UI design
- you have sound knowledge in the design and implementation of responsive web designs
- you can show a few good things from your portfolio
- you work confidently with the common design tools Figma, Sketch as well as Adobe Photoshop & XD
- you work carefully, with attention to detail and independently
- you have a high creative standard, with a feeling for form, colour and typography
- you have an independent and solution-oriented style of working
- you are a team player with a lot of creativity
Nice 2 have
- getting an NES cartridge to work by blowing into it
- designing rooms with watercolours
- free recitation of at least 15 film or book quotes